This update brings new features and capabilities to several different sections of Spiffy!
- Promo Code Automation – Setup integration actions to run when a specific promo code is used
- Silent Cancel – Cancel Subscriptions without running billing automation
- Option Descriptions – Add descriptions to Checkout Options layouts: Basic, Stacked, and Flat
- Dozens of UX/UI updates – Ex: Single subscription & single pay plan settings more intuitive
- Unread Indicator for “What’s New” – Stay up-to-date with our latest features!
- ActiveCampaign Integration – Set a default account-level “Add to list” across all checkouts
- Keap/Infusionsoft Integration – Now shows phone field automatically mapped
March 20, 2023
Urgency Tag, New Payment Frequencies, & Order Management Updates
Show Urgency for Expiring Discounts For Discount Codes with an expiration, an Urgency Tag will show on the checkout when certain parameters are met, to help boost conversions. Learn more...
February 6, 2023
Checkout Security & UX/UI Features
Refined 3D Secure Authentication flow We’ve made further improvements to optimize the flow for edge-case scenarios where customers need to authorize purchases via 3D Secure and is now compatible with...
November 22, 2022
3DSecure Enhancements, Subscription Groups, & Performance Updates
3DSecure Enhancements We are always looking to get ahead of security regulations and deliver the needed features so that your customers can have a seamless experience with your business, even...
October 11, 2022
Custom Domains + Company Timezone
Custom Domains Use a custom domain instead of your Spiffy Hosted Checkout URL. Custom domain settings will change your URLs for: Checkouts Customer Portal Affiliate Portal & Registration Affiliate Links!...
September 13, 2022
Circle Integration & Updates
Here’s what’s new in the September Release! New Direct Integration: Circle We just launched a direct integration with Circle, an all-in-one community platform for creators and brands! You can now...