Here’s what’s new in the September Release!
New Direct Integration: Circle
We just launched a direct integration with Circle, an all-in-one community platform for creators and brands! You can now leverage Spiffy and Circle together, creating easy add-ons, upsells, and granting access to certain groups and areas of your Circle community through a Spiffy Checkout.
Start a 14-day free trial of Circle (no card required)
This integration will allow you to do the following:
- Add/Remove community members
- Add/Remove members from Spaces
- Add/Remove members from Space Groups
- Add/Remove tags from members
We’ve made a couple improvements to the Affiliates portal on Spiffy!
- Save time with Bulk Imports for affiliates – add all your affiliate with a CSV import
- You now have the option to NOT recalculate pending commission and/or past payments on an order when adding or changing the affiliate on that order
- The Checkout dashboard now has a Trial Performance tab
- Product Sales report now has customer details added to it
- Aging/Failed Payments report now has customer details added to it
- Aging/Failed Payments report now can be filtered by status and show canceled/canceling subscriptions which were originally treated as “unrecoverable” and removed from the report
- Option blocks now show error messages when necessary to make it easier for customers to fix validation errors at time of checkout
- Name Your Price block can now accept a default value lower than the minimum value (eg, $0 default with minimum set to $10)
- New events added to subscription/payment plan history for when a customer card is updated via customer portal or by a Spiffy user