Welcome you to your brand new Spiffy account.
Before you jump into exploring your new account and creating checkout pages, you will need to run through a few simple steps to get your account up in running.
When you log into your new Spiffy account for the first time, we will guide you through a quick initial setup, letting you connect your payment gateways (Stripe and/or PayPal), and add some basic company information.
- Connect Stripe and/or PayPal Business Account.
- Add/Update basic company information.
- If you have connected Stripe in the previous step, Spiffy will try to pull in basic information from your Stripe account.
- Enter a unique Spiffy URL.
- This will be used for links to your hosted Spiffy checkouts, customer portal, and more. A common choice for this is your company name.
- Your unique Spiffy URL can be changed later, but it will affect any checkout links or embed code you may have started using. Any checkout links or Spiffy embed code you are using would need to be updated.
The initial account setup is complete. You are ready to start exploring everything Spiffy.
We’re always here to help, so be sure to reach out to us if you run into any questions about your new Spiffy account.