Connect your ConvertKit account in a few simple steps through Spiffy Integrations.
Here’s a rundown of the powerful features you will have available:
- Customer Information Sync
Basic customer info will automatically sync to ConvertKit
- Field Mapping / Custom Fields
You can map and sync fields in Spiffy to custom fields in ConvertKit. Learn More →
- Checkout & Billing Automation
Set up automation triggers for checkouts, upsells, billing and more, applying tags or starting a sequence in ConvertKit. Learn More →
Note: The ConvertKit API does not allow sales data or ecommerce data to be passed into ConvertKit at this point in time. This is a limitation of ConverKit. All sales data will be in Spiffy, and in Stripe.
How to Connect ConvertKit
To get started, you will need a couple of things from your ConvertKit account.
- API Key & Secret Key
- ConvertKit Form for all new customers
Your API & Secret Keys are found under your ConvertKit account Advanced Settings, and you will need to create a Form in ConvertKit that all new customers will get added to.
- In Spiffy, at the bottom of the left navigation bar, click on Settings > Integrations
- Find and select ConvertKit from the list of available integrations
- In ConvertKit, go to Settings under your profile icon at the top right.
- Find and click the Advanced option to get to API settings.
- Copy your ConvertKit API Key & API Secret
- Paste the API Key & API Secret into your Spiffy Integration Settings and click Connect ConvertKit
- In the Spiffy Integration settings for ConvertKit, be sure to select a Form from the dropdown, and click Save Settings. Note: All new customers will be added to this Form.
You’ve now connected your ConvertKit account to Spiffy, don’t forget to set up Automations!
Learn more about Automations →