Spiffy comes equipped with the ability to send a couple of different types of notification emails to your customers.
- Payment Emails – Failed payment, card expiring/expired emails.
- Receipt Emails – Order confirmation, payment plan, and subscription payment receipts.
- Notification Emails – Notification when orders are placed.
Table of Contents
Automated dunning emails are designed to help automate the process of keeping a customer’s billing information up-to-date.
- Failed Payment Email: We’ll send your customer an email with a link to update their billing if a recurring payment plan or subscription payment fails.
- Card Expiring Email: We’ll send your customer an email with a link to update their billing if their card is about to expire (sent at the beginning of the expiring month).
- Payment Method Expired Email: We’ll send your customer an email with a link to update their billing when their card has expired.
These emails are activated by default on all new accounts. If you setup custom Billing Automation emails, be sure to account for these emails, or turn payment emails off.
Spiffy can deliver a nice, simple email with a link to an itemized paid invoice/receipt.
The email will be sent from your support email address, with your company information entered in your company settings.
When your customer clicks on the link in the email, they will see an invoice/receipt that looks like this:
- Order Confirmation Email: We’ll send your customer an email with a link to view their order/payment details immediately after they place an order on your checkout.
- Payment Plan Receipt Email: We’ll send your customer an email with a link to their payment details when a recurring Payment Plan payment is made.
- Subscription Receipt Email: We’ll send your customer an email with a link to their payment details when a recurring Subscription payment is made.
The third type of email is a sales notification email sent to your email address when orders are placed.
Order Success Email: We will send an email to you when your customer places an order on any of your checkouts.
Note: This setting is user based, and sends to the email address of the user that enables this email. If you have multiple team members as active users in Spiffy that need these emails, they will need to log in and enable this setting individually.